Rapid Fire Questions
I’ve been listening to Brené Brown’s podcast series ‘Unlocking Us’. At the end of each interview she asks 10 ‘Rapid Fire’ Questions.
I thought I’d recreate them for you and have a go myself!
We’d love to hear from you with your answers!
We’ve created this quiz for you to complete and submit to us.
Prefer a download of the questions?
See the end of this post.
My answers to the rapid fire questions:
- Fill in the blank: Vulnerability is Difficult
- You’re called to do something brave, but your fear is real and stuck in your throat. What’s the first thing you do? Freeze! Breathe, then notice my feet on the ground
- What is something that people often get wrong about you? That I’m ambitious, competitive
- What’s the last show that you binged and loved? Normal People; the constant mis-communication and silence rather than conversation and understanding
- Give us a film you really love? The film I’ve seen the most is Dirty Dancing, a coming of age film where the un-cool girl breaks the rules AND gets the coolest guy. I was 15 when it came into the cinema so it was formative!
- Give us a concert you’ll never forget? BBC Symphony Orchestra in Edinburgh; I re-discovered how much I love classical music when I didn’t realise I’d forgotten
- What’s your favourite meal? At home: jacket potato with beans and cheese followed by Lindt milk chocolate; out: any Italian food
- What’s on your nightstand right now? Books: Just One Damned Thing After Another by Jodi Taylor and A Way of Being by Carl Rogers; see picture for everything else!
- Give us a snapshot of an ordinary moment I your life that brings you great joy? Walking along the Green Line, the sights sounds and smells of nature
- What is the one thing you’re deeply grateful for right now? Mike, Caroline and Jenni keeping the connection during lockdown
I’ve also transcribed them into a document that you can download:
email me, email@example.com with your answers to these questions. I’d love to read them!